Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. Click the link to see the original post plus a whole slew of links to other blogs. After you read this one, of course.


26259493
Addie Bell's Shortcut to Growing Up

Author: Jessica Brody
Publisher: Delacorte
Release Date: February 14, 2017

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Everyone makes wishes. Addie's just happened to come true. Seventh grader Addie Bell can’t wait to grow up. Her parents won’t let her have her own phone, she doesn’t have any curves, and her best friend Grace isn’t at all interested in make-up or boys. Then, on the night of her twelfth birthday, Addie makes a wish on a magic jewelry box to be sixteen…and wakes up to find her entire life has been fast-forwarded four years! Suddenly she has everything she’s always wanted (including a driver’s license and a closet full of cool clothes)! But Addie soon discovers that a lot more has changed than she expected—including her friendship with Grace. Can Addie turn back time and take back her wish…or has she lost the chance to experience what could have been the best years of her life?

Why I'm Excited:
This sounds adorable. Very Big and 13 Going on 30. I kind of love stories that follow switches. This also sounds like it focuses more on friendship over romance, which is nice. Overall, this just sounds fun, so I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for this one.

What are you waiting for on this Wednesday? Link me up!

Hey lovely GFC and new followers, please follow me by Bloglovin. (I like to follow back, so please let me know if you're a new follower--and leave a link!) Thank you!!!

5 comments:

  1. This one does sound really cute. Thanks for putting it on my radar. The cover is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the movie Big for girls. What a fun idea. I hope you enjoy it!!

    My WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/05/waiting-on-wednesday-bad-blood-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of those movies so this one sounds fun! Great pick

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that really is like 13 going on 30. I'm intrigued! Thanks for sharing.

    Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved 13 going on 30 so I'm sure I'll love this! Great pick! New follower via GFC and Bloglovin! Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and will do my best to respond--usually on your blog instead of on mine. I will, however, always answer direct questions. Due to serious time restraints, this blog is now an award free zone, but I appreciate the thought!