Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (154) Queens of Geek

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 7:21 AM with 5 comments
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. Click the link to see the original post plus a whole slew of links to other blogs. After you read this one, of course.


28245707
Queens of Geek

Author: Jen Wilde
Publisher: Swoon
Release Date: March 14, 2017

Goodreads:

When BFFs Charlie, Taylor and Jamie go to SupaCon, they know it’s going to be a blast. What they don’t expect is for it to change their lives forever.

Charlie likes to stand out. SupaCon is her chance to show fans she’s over her public breakup with co-star, Jason Ryan. When Alyssa Huntington arrives as a surprise guest, it seems Charlie’s long-time crush on her isn’t as one-sided as she thought.

While Charlie dodges questions about her personal life, Taylor starts asking questions about her own.

Taylor likes to blend in. Her brain is wired differently, making her fear change. And there’s one thing in her life she knows will never change: her friendship with Jamie—no matter how much she may secretly want it to. But when she hears about the Queen Firestone SupaFan Contest, she starts to rethink her rules on playing it safe.


Why I'm Excited:
Oh, that hair. It's just so lovely. That cover alone caught my interest, but with a setting at a ComicCon-like convention. Sold! I'll definitely be keeping my eyes out for this one.

What are you waiting for on this Wednesday? Link me up!

Hey lovely GFC and new followers, please follow me by Bloglovin. (I like to follow back, so please let me know if you're a new follower--and leave a link!) Thank you!!!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it, though? Such a vibrant colour! Great pick this week, Nat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know about the book but I am loving that pink hair. I've often wanted at least one pink streak in my hair but I think hubby would freak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I'll be adding it to my wishlist. I'm a new Bloglovin' follower :-) If you'd like, please stop by and see today's brew,Cafinated Reads' WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great pick. I hope you enjoy it. Ita going on my wishlist. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and will do my best to respond--usually on your blog instead of on mine. I will, however, always answer direct questions. Due to serious time restraints, this blog is now an award free zone, but I appreciate the thought!