Monday, December 12, 2016

TTT: Most Ancipated of the First Half of 2017

Monday, December 12, 2016 7:54 PM with 7 comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/original feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Click the link to go to their site to see the original list for today, plus links to a whole slew of other blogs...After you read mine, of course.





TTT: 1st half of 2017 most anticipated

As much as I love the TTT meme, pretty much the only ones I participate in are the TBR ones. I'm not even going to try to limit this to 10. Sorry, not sorry. 

January

27883214 22082082 30233110 30201161

February 

29102879 24763621 29939230 29939266

March

28145767 28245707 29102849 30095464

April

2952362530312860 30653853 30312700 

May

31371729 32571395 31931941 31931948

June

32078787 29283884 31078124 31450942

Caraval  by Stephanie Garber
The description of this somewhat reminds my of the Night Circus for some reason. Regardless, it sounds amazing and is getting some fantastic reviews. I already have it on hold at the library.
Our Own Private Universe by Robin Talley
I really enjoyed As I Descended and am looking forward to reading something else by this author. 
Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
I didn't read the synopsis of this, and don't plan to. While I didn't love the Divergent series (and didn't even finish it after the end was spoiled for me), I am curious to see what she does next. 
The Careful Undressing of Love by Corey Ann Haydu
The girls who live on a certain street in Brooklyn are all considered cursed. I love this cover and am excited for this book. 
Beautiful Broken Girls by Kim Savage
Two sisters drowning themselves definitely gives Virgin Sucide vibes, but I'm excited for this one and love that cover.
Wintersong by S. Jae Jones
I shared that I got this a couple of weeks ago. I'm old enough that Labriynth played a huge role in my childhood, so I'm both terrified of this book and beyond excited. 
A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab
I've all but stopped reading books that are a part of a series until all the books are out. I'm excited for this one because that means I can finally read the first two.
To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough
I love me some murder mysteries. 
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
Want!
Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
The ComicCon like setting plus that amazing cover hair have me sold.
The Other F-Word by Natasha Friend
Two teens who were concieved via in vitro fertilization search for answers. 
The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
I will always pick up a book that features a witch.
Fireworks by Katie Cotugno
This is about the boy and girl bands in the 90s! 
I still need to read book 2, but only because I've been waiting for this one. 
The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
I loved Simon and can't wait to read this. 
Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
This is YA You've Got Mail!!
Dreamfall by Amy Plum
A group of teens get stuck in a dreamworld where nightmares have come to life. Very Nightmare on Elm Street 3. 
One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus
This is billed as The Breakfast Club meets Pretty Little Liars, and I feel like that's all I need to know. 
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
A girl who secretly writes a popular online comic meets her biggest fan when he transfers to her school. This has parts of the comic and his fanfiction, and I just love originally formatted books. I'm seriously so excited for this one. 
Romancing the Throne by Nadine Jolie Courtney
If the setting is a boarding school, you know I'm going to pick it up. Plus this one has royalty. 
Once and for All by Sarah Dessen
Last summer felt a bit incomplete without a new Sarah Dessen. 
In 18th Century France, two teens fight pirates and their feelings for each other. Sound fun! 
The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone
When a book is compared to Frankie Landau-Banks, I have to give it a try. It's like, a rule. 
The Possible by Tara Altebrando
This follows a girl with possible telekensis powers. I'm intrigued. 

Well that's it for me. What 2017 books are you most anticipating? Link me up!

Hey lovely readers! I love meeting and connecting with new bloggers. If you decide to follow, my preferred method is Bloglovin'. Let me know if you are a new follower as I like to follow back. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a GREAT list! You have so many books to look forward to! I have alot that I can't wait for, but go figure the second I go to make a list my mind blanks. lol! Oh well. I had a couple of the same ones on my list, like: Wintersong and Caraval. I am ridiculously excited for Wintersong! I loved Labyrinth so I think this will be really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastic list. I will have to check out some of the new-to-me titles. Of course you know I am so excited for Jenny Han's latest novel and Sarah Dessen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added To Catch a Killer to my wishlist last week. It really sounds good. I'm also looking forward to Caraval and Wintersong even though neither made my list this week. It was really hard narrowing it down to 10. I should have just given up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caraval and A Conjuring of Light were both on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/top-ten-tuesday-87/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want most of these too! <3 Also, it's hilarious how so many people couldn't keep it to just ten books with this week's prompt. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue looks like a lot of fun! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super excited to start the Darker Shades trilogy next year! So fun to see the third book on so many lists this week. I hope you enjoy A Conjuring of Light!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and will do my best to respond--usually on your blog instead of on mine. I will, however, always answer direct questions. Due to serious time restraints, this blog is now an award free zone, but I appreciate the thought!