Sunday, April 14, 2013

Coming Soon...

Sunday, April 14, 2013 4:02 PM with 1 comment


So it is Sunday and I have housework and homework to do (plus some Twitter and blog stalking to do, you know, typical Sunday). So I'm not going to post a review or meme and will instead let you know what you can expect from me this week. I'll be posting reviews for:



Wedding Night

Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella

Life After Theft

Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike

I'll post my: and my: Waiting on Wednesday

and my:  Stacking the Shelves


Plus, I'm sure there will be a movie review thrown in there somewhere.

So please come back throughout the week to see what's new. Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

*Followers and comments are welcome and much appreciated. I try to follow everyone who is following me. If I somehow miss you, please just let me know.*

1 comment:

  1. I've heard a lot about Sophie's book but I am yet to read any, looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and will do my best to respond--usually on your blog instead of on mine. I will, however, always answer direct questions. Due to serious time restraints, this blog is now an award free zone, but I appreciate the thought!