Monday, March 13, 2017

TTT: Spring TBR

Monday, March 13, 2017 9:52 PM with 6 comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/original feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Click the link to go to their site to see the original list for today, plus links to a whole slew of other blogs...After you read mine, of course.





TTT: Spring TBR

I love posting seasonal TBR. I can never keep these at 10. Sorry, not sorry.

29523625 30653853 26836918 30319086
30312860 33151805 31145148 32571395
32078787 29479572 31449227 31931948

Fireworks by Katie Cotungo
This is set in the 90s and is about the boy-and-girl band craze. So excited. 
The Upside of the Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
I really liked Simon vs. the Homospaien Agenda, so I have high hopes for this one. 
This is being billed as Perks of Being a Wallflower meets Revenge of the Nerds, and I. just. can't.
If We Were Villains by M.L. Rio
I don't know how to condense this synopsis down to a sentence, but this sounds amazing. It's an adult novel about seven students at a consevatory that study Shakespeare. It says it's part coming of age story and part confessional. I'm seriously excited for this one. 
I'm rereading the first book right now, ando have the second book on deck, and this one already on hold. Curious where this series ends up.
Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
I loved Girl on the Train and cannot wait for this one.
The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich
An organization that cultivates teenage spies plus an unexpected twist on the love triangle trope? So in.
One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus
Five students have detention, but only four walk out alive. I love a good mystery. 
Once and For All by Sarah Dessen
Sarah Dessen and warm, sunny days go hand-in-hand in my mind. I don't have a clue what this is about, and I don't really care. I just wants it.
Here Lies Daniel Tate by Cristin Terrill
A con artist decides to pretend to be a missing boy, which might be to his peril. 
Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy
I'm currently reading this one, so this is kind of cheating, but I like it so far. 
Romancing the Throne by Nadine Jolie Courtney
Two sisters are at the same boarding school for the first time in their education, and get embroiled in a love triangle with a prince. I'm not in love with the sisters fall for the same guy, but I love the royal element. 

Well that's it for me. What's topping your spring TBR? Link me up!

Hey lovely readers! I love meeting and connecting with new bloggers. If you decide to follow, my preferred method is Bloglovin'. Let me know if you are a new follower as I like to follow back. Thank you!


6 comments:

  1. Yes to so many of these! You know i am all about the new novels from Sarah Dessen, Jenny Han, Paula Hawkins, and I am excited for Romancing the Throne. I've been hearing a lot about Ramona Blue. I should check it out! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added Once and For All to my TBR list yesterday when I noticed she had a new one coming out. I still need to catch up in Jenny Han's series, but Always and Forever is on my TBR list as well. I hope you enjoy all of these this spring!

    My TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2017/03/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-spring-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen The Upside of Unrequited on a few TTTs so far. I'd forgotten about it when I made mine, but it's definitely on my list. Happy reading!

    eli @ the (book) supplier
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rio's book sounds like it's going to be awesome!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Into the Water and One of Us Is Lying are on my list , and Romancing the Throne looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of Us Is Lying was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/15/top-ten-tuesday-98/

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and will do my best to respond--usually on your blog instead of on mine. I will, however, always answer direct questions. Due to serious time restraints, this blog is now an award free zone, but I appreciate the thought!