Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (80) Tiny Pretty Things

Wednesday, December 24, 2014 12:12 AM with 4 comments
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. Click the link to see the original post plus a whole slew of links to other blogs. After you read this one, of course.


18710209
Tiny Pretty Things
 

Authors: Sona Charaipotra & Dhonielle Clayton
Publisher: Harper Teen
Release Date: May 26, 2015

Link to Goodreads:

Black Swan meets Pretty Little Liars in this soapy, drama-packed novel featuring diverse characters who will do anything to be the prima at their elite ballet school.

Gigi, Bette, and June, three top students at an exclusive Manhattan ballet school, have seen their fair share of drama. Free-spirited new girl Gigi just wants to dance—but the very act might kill her. Privileged New Yorker Bette's desire to escape the shadow of her ballet star sister brings out a dangerous edge in her. And perfectionist June needs to land a lead role this year or her controlling mother will put an end to her dancing dreams forever. When every dancer is both friend and foe, the girls will sacrifice, manipulate, and backstab to be the best of the best.

Why I'm Excited:

There are very few things I like more than stories about ballerinas. I honestly don't know why. I adored dancing when I was younger and stupidly gave it up when I didn't get moved to pointe fast enough. I've always just wanted to be good at something right away--it is one of my biggest character flaws. Regardless, I love the sound of this soapy drama set at a ballet school. I HT puts it in there next dump. 

What are you waiting for on this Wednesday? Link me up!

Hey lovely GFC and new followers, please follow me by Bloglovin. (I like to follow back, so please let me know if you're a new follower--and leave a link!) Thank you!!!

4 comments:

  1. This one was just added to Edelweiss! :) I'm thinking of downloading it. It looks pretty good and I always love a great book including dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stories about dance too! I was a dancer when I was young, too---made it to pointe, it was pretty painful lol! I did it for few years and then gave it up before I hit my teens. And if the world of professional dance is as full of drama as movies and books make it out to be, we should probably be grateful we got out early! LOL Always fun to read, though. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me this is a very very good information, because its contents make us become better know and learn more about the wide world, so it would greatly add insight for me, laneways that I say many thanks
    cara menyembuhkan kanker pankreas
    cara menyembuhkan kanker vulva
    cara alami menyembuhkan tumor rahang
    obat kanker limfoma tradisional
    cara alami menyembuhkan kista endometrium
    ganoderma plus capsule

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and will do my best to respond--usually on your blog instead of on mine. I will, however, always answer direct questions. Due to serious time restraints, this blog is now an award free zone, but I appreciate the thought!