Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (28) Can't Wait 2014

Tuesday, December 3, 2013 7:41 AM with 20 comments


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/original feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Click the link to go to their site to see the original list for today plus links to a whole slew of other blogs. After you read mine, of course.




Today's topic is: Can't wait books for 2014

How to narrow it down? There are always so many books coming out that I'm dying to get my hands on, and 2014 is shaping up to be a spectacular year. I'm throwing this together at the last minute, so commentary will be limited. In no particular order:

9627755 15749186 17565845 16060716 
15792316 12578370 13574417 17382389
 15832932 17415348 18079542 18189606 
17334538 18459190 18052934 18631870

Isla and the French Kiss  by Stephanie Perkins
I'm dying to get my hands on this. Dying.
This book about a girl whose secret love letters gets out looks adorable.
Panic by Lauren Oliver
This book about a mysterious game sounds intriguing. 
Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray
I'm excited for this sequel to The Diviners, but that cover has got to go. 
Split Second by Kasie West
I loved Pivot Point and cannot wait to see what happens next.
Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
I really enjoyed Mind Games and am excited to see what happens next.
Alienated by Melissa Landers
Come to me my pretty (cover).
Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick
Romanovs. Faberge eggs. Pretty cover. 
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
After My Life Next Door, I'll read anything by this woman. 
#scandal  by Sarah Ockler
A love story that looks at the effects of social media.
Look at the whimsical cover. There aren't enough friendship books.
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Again, more friendship, please.
Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke
Another multi-verse novel. I've been lusting over that cover for forever.
Welcome to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz
C'mon, girlfriend, everybody knows you shouldn't walk towards a carousel at night!
No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
Cutest sweater depicting death ever.
The Sound by Sarah Alderson
I was so excited for this book to come out last May only to find out that that was the UK release, not the US one.

Um, so I'm going to stop now, but there are a TON of books I'm excited for coming out next year. What did you choose for your list? Link me up!

Hey lovely GFC and new followers, please follow me by Bloglovin as we all know Google Reader has gone/is going by the wayside. (I like to follow back, so please let me know if you're a new follower--and leave a link!) Thank you!!!


20 comments:

  1. Great list! I also have some of the same books, like To All the Boys, Since You've Been Gone, What I Thought Was True and Isla. You included a few others that I am also looking forward to like #scandal and Dissonance. There are so many good books coming out in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so hard to narrow this list down, I could have had at least 50! Isla, Panic, Split Second, What I Thought Was True, Alienated...I want to read everything! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!! I included Isla as well. Alienated and Panic are on Netgalley and I have been considering requesting them. I just need to read a few other books first. If I don't get them from Netgalley...I will definitely read them after they are released.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-2014-releases-im-dying.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I am visiting your blog and it is BEAUTIFUL. Also, yes to essentially everything on your list. And did I say this blog is gorgeous already because it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesssss so many good ones on here - I have ISLA, PANIC, and TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE, and I already preordered NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE YOU a billion years ago. I've also read TSARINA and it is *gorgeous* - excited for it to be out in the world!

    Here's mine: http://dailydahlia.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-2014-non-debut-releases-im-dying-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dissonance & Isla.. are on my list too! *hi-five*
    That is the single most awesome description I've heard for No One Else Can Have You. Gods I want that book- the creep levels are high in that one. Also, The Museum of Intangible Things is such a lovely title! *adds to TBR*

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have almost all the same books, and even the ones that I didn't list but am looking forward to are on here. No surprise there since our reading tastes seem to be really similar! I am probably most looking forward to Panic because I love Lauren Oliver so much. But seriously, there are so many amazing contemps coming out next year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I cannot wait for the new Jenny Han and Isla. Love Stephanie Perkins!
    Happy Tuesday! I think 2014 is going to be a killer reading year!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember seeing What I Thought Was True before on goodreads but for some reason didn't mark it as to-read. I added that and All the Boys I've Loved Before =) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely agree about Lair of Dreams -- can't wait to read it, but that cover is the worst! What a great selection of books here. I'll definitely need to check into quite a bunch!

    Lisa
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with this whole list! It looks like 2014 is going to be a good year for books!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many good books! I cannot wait for most of these either, 2014 looks like a great year for new releases. Great list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picks! Alienated was one of my favourite reads this year, as soon as I finished my arc I went and pre-ordered my own hardback copy of it! I'm excited to get to my arc of #scandal as well, that looks like an interesting read. I will definitely be buying myself copies of Jenny Han and Huntley Fitzpatrick's books! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great list -- 2014 is going to be a great reading year!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  15. Panic, What I Thought Was True, #scandal, and Since You've Been Gone are all on my list!

    I LOVE your blog design. Just thought I would mention that. :) New follower as well!

    Emma @ Spun With Words

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely looking forward to Split Second! I'm intrigued by Dissonance as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG. Yes, to everything! Especially to Fitzpatrick's book. Great list, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. None of these made my list, but they all easily could have. And I love the American cover for The Sound. I hadn't seen it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. "C'mon, girlfriend, everybody knows you shouldn't walk towards a carousel at night!"

    Right!? :)

    I'm loving this list. I can't wait for many of these! Especially Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke! And I agree that Lair of Dreams cover could be better.

    Sabrina @ I Heart Y.A. Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  20. I could never have narrowed my list to just ten, but I see several on your list that I'm very excited about. Okay, most of them. Especially Tsarina, Split Second, and Isla. Excited about Lair of Dreams but not happy about the cover change or that they pushed the release date back. Boo!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and will do my best to respond--usually on your blog instead of on mine. I will, however, always answer direct questions. Due to serious time restraints, this blog is now an award free zone, but I appreciate the thought!