Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. Click the link to see the original post plus a whole slew of links to other blogs. After you read this one, of course.


22718710 Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
 
Authors: Kimberly Karalius
Publisher: Swoon Reads
Release Date: June 9, 2015

Link to Goodreads:

Love is real in the town of Grimbaud and Fallon Dupree has dreamed of attending high school there for years. After all, generations of Dupree’s have successfully followed the (100% accurate!) love fortunes from Zita’s famous Love Charms Shop to happily marry their high school sweethearts. It’s a tradition. So she is both stunned and devastated when her fortune states that she will NEVER find love.

Fortunately, Fallon isn’t the only student with a terrible love fortune, and a rebellion is brewing. Fallon is determined to take control of her own fate—even if it means working with a notorious heartbreaker like Sebastian.

Will Fallon and Sebastian be able to overthrow Zita’s tyranny and fall in love?



Why I'm Excited:

That cover! Beyond adorable. I want to crawl inside it. The story sounds pretty cute, too. I love the idea of a fortune teller and the generations of married high school sweethearts. This sounds so cute; perfect for a warm June day. Also, I'm loving the name Fallon for some reason.

What are you waiting for on this Wednesday? Link me up!

Hey lovely GFC and new followers, please follow me by Bloglovin as we all know Google Reader has gone/is going by the wayside. (I like to follow back, so please let me know if you're a new follower--and leave a link!) Thank you!!!



12 comments:

  1. I adore this cover, it's so cute, I'd love it as a poster :)
    Great pick!
    Here's my WoW
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cover is gorgeous and makes me smile incontrolable. I love the color, the font, everthing.

    My wow: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/waiting-on-wednesday-atlantia-by-ally.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cover is fantastic!! So much better than the pink one. Great pick!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sound of this one--too cute! I am already planning my summer 2015 reads and I'll have to add this one to the list. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds super cute! I loved A LIttle Something Different (published by Swoon Reads) so I have high hopes for this one! Adding it to TBR list…thanks! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. This does sound adorable! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cover is glorious! I'm all about it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute cover!! I love this trend of hand-drawn covers with bold fonts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always find such cute books that I've never heard of. Adding this one, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love the cover too! I will have to add this to my TBR!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one sounds so much fun! And yes, totally loving the cover! Awesome pick, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WOW (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable cover. Adorable premise. I'm sold. Maybe this is going to be a trend with Swoon Reads? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and will do my best to respond--usually on your blog instead of on mine. I will, however, always answer direct questions. Due to serious time restraints, this blog is now an award free zone, but I appreciate the thought!