Monday, March 14, 2016

TTT: Spring TBR

Monday, March 14, 2016 9:22 PM with 14 comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/original feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Click the link to go to their site to see the original list for today, plus links to a whole slew of other blogs...After you read mine, of course.




TTT: Spring TBR

I don't post that many TTT these days, but I try to never miss a seasonal TBR. Some of these I have already while some are those I'm waiting not-so-patiently for. (This isn't going to be just 10 books...)

25663637 25320766 25902198 26156203 
17838528 25063781 25028285 24949166 
22840421 20624438 25721507 26222109

When We Collided by Emery Lord
I really enjoyed last year's The Start of Me and You (I own Open Road Summer but haven't it read it yet--I know!), so I'm definitely excited for this one.
Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey
I adore this cover. Adore. The historical story about spies sounds pretty awesome, too.
The Passion of the Dolssa by Julie Berry
This historical novel about a girl accused of being a heretic and the girl who saves her sounds amazing.
The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
Set in Russia and reminiscent of The Night Circus. I can't wait to dive in.
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
I keep telling myself I shouldn't start this one yet...but I don't think I'll probably wait much longer before I do. This follows a politician's daughter after a scandal.
Summer Days and Summer Nights by various authors
I'm a huge fan of short stories. I can't wait to read this one.
The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
This sounds like the perfect summer book. I can't wait to read it (this spring).
Girls on Fire by Robin Wasserman
This book about an obsessive teenage friendship sounds intense. I'm always drawn to books about volatile female friendships because I had some terrible friendships in high school.
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
I'm going to assume this one made most lists. It just sounds so fun!
The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
I really enjoyed The Fixer and can't wait to read this sequel.
I'm dying to get my hands on this one. I featured it on a WoW months ago. That cover! So cute.
The Cresswell Plot by Eliza Wass
While this is about a single family and not a cult, the synopsis is reminiscent of The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly from last year which I adored.

That's it for me. What books are topping your spring TBR? Link me up!

Hey lovely readers. I love meeting and connecting with new bloggers. If you decide to follow, my preferred method is Bloglovin'. Let me know if you are a new follower as I follow back. Thank you!




14 comments:

  1. So many of these books are on my TBR too!! Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer Days and Summer Nights does look adorable. I thought the winter version was really cute, so I'm definitely down to read more stories from my fav. authors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look very spring like! I hope you enjoy them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to Summer Days and Summer Nights too, I thought the holiday anthology was nice and I'm sure this one will be too. The cover of Love, Lies and Spies is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Crown's Game- it was reminiscent of The Night Circus (which is my all time favorite book)- but not so much that it felt like a rip off. Loved the Russian setting too.

    Great list of books, The Cresswell Plot is catching my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When We Collided made my list too! I'm also really looking forward to The Long Game but thought it was coming out in the summer. Or maybe it is and you're getting an ARC. And there are a couple others on your list that interest me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I am looking forward to When We Collided, The Unexpected Everything and The Square Root of Summer...love me some spring/summertime reads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Summer Days and Summer Nights waiting on my netgalley shelf. I think it will be the perfect way to spend a warm weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard such great things about The Crown's Game. Wonderful choices! Hope you have a lovely Spring and happy reading! :)
    http://www.collegiatecatlady.com/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-spring-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you have picked a great list. I have the Cresswell Plot too and hope it is as good as I expect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read The Crown's Game! It didn't make my Spring TBR, but I really hope to read it shortly after it's released. It's seen lots of praise for it, so hopefully it'll be awesome! I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh- there are some really good things on here, and a lot I haven't heard of before. I enjoyed Jennifer Lynn Barnes' The Naturals series but haven't started this one.

    My TTT: http://stylishbooknerd.com/2016/03/15/10-books-on-my-spring-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many awesome titles on your list! Enjoy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG My Lady Jane sounds so awesome. I have it ready to buy, now I just need to get my hands on that beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and will do my best to respond--usually on your blog instead of on mine. I will, however, always answer direct questions. Due to serious time restraints, this blog is now an award free zone, but I appreciate the thought!