Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (102) Library Jumpers

Tuesday, June 2, 2015 10:55 PM with 11 comments
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. Click the link to see the original post plus a whole slew of links to other blogs. After you read this one, of course.


17669243
Library Jumpers

Author: Brenda Drake
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Release Date: January 5, 2016



Gia Kearns would rather fight with boys than kiss them. That is, until Arik, a leather clad hottie in the Boston Athenaeum, suddenly disappears. While examining the book of world libraries he abandoned, Gia unwittingly speaks the key that sucks her and her friends into a photograph and transports them into a Paris library, where Arik and his Sentinels—magical knights charged with protecting humans from the creatures traveling across the gateway books—rescue them from a demonic hound.Jumping into some of the world's most beautiful libraries would be a dream come true for Gia, if she weren’t busy resisting her heart or dodging an exiled wizard seeking revenge on both the Mystik and human worlds. Add a French flirt obsessed with Arik and a fling with a young wizard, and Gia must choose between her heart and her head, between Arik's world and her own, before both are destroyed. 

Why I'm Excited:
This is about a girl who can jump into some of the world's most beautiful libraries. And it has wizards! I just. I don't even know what else to say about this besides gimme. 

What are you waiting for on this Wednesday? Link me up!

Hey lovely GFC and new followers, please follow me by Bloglovin. (I like to follow back, so please let me know if you're a new follower--and leave a link!) Thank you!!!

11 comments:

  1. YES this one looks so fun! You set anything in a mystical library and I'm game. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this book really got me at "Jumping into some of the world's most beautiful libraries" Now I want this too! Awesome pick!

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo love that it's library time travel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really interesting! I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh…this one sounds so good, I'm adding it to my TBR right now. Great pick! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only express a word of thanks. Because with the content on this blog I can add knowledge I, thank has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health.
    cara mengobati rasa sakit pada tumit kaki
    cara mengobati penyakit gudik
    obat penghilang gatal akibat darah manis
    obat sakit kepala berbulan - bulan

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and will do my best to respond--usually on your blog instead of on mine. I will, however, always answer direct questions. Due to serious time restraints, this blog is now an award free zone, but I appreciate the thought!