Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New Blog Design

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 8:53 PM with 34 comments

 

So you've probably noticed that I have a brand new blog design thanks to the lovely Stephanie over at Hopeless Romantics. She contacted me via email to let me know that she does work on blog banners but wants to get into whole blog design and that she had something in mind for my little blog.

I was pretty hesitant at first. I'm not really up on HTML code and other such things (hence the pretty lackluster blog design I was rocking before), but she made it really easy and I absolutely love it.  I love my new header and background and I love finally having the little buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, etc. which I couldn't figure out how to do for the life of me.

Long story short: She is completely awesome and I wanted to post something with my sincere thank you to her.


34 comments:

  1. I love it! It's very beautiful <3 And you know, the fact I'm going to London in a month makes me love that background even more ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Asti! I'm so happy with it. And how fun! London is my dream city. I will get there someday. Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Thanks and you're welcome =)
    It was great working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look! It's so perfect for you and your blog! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look, Nat. Great job, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I could have commented about how much I love the new design on this post instead of your WOW post. Oh well, I just couldn't contain my excitement. She did an amazing job!! And you got a new button, need to go fix my page then :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks amazing, she did a great job! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design! It looks fantastic.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, I love your design! That background image is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this!! And isn't it so worth it to get a professional to do it for you? I was nervous about it, too, but my designer also made the process super easy. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aylee! She did a great job. She's trying whole blog design and I'm happy she came up with something for me.

      Delete
  10. She did a fantastic job, I love the new look and soft tones. Lovely!

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the softer, twilight-y tones, too. Thanks, Vyki!

      Delete
  11. The new design! It's great how it incorporates some of the old with the new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those old phone booths. I like that it's still recognizable as my blog, but better. Thanks, Maggie!

      Delete
  12. Love it, it seems very you! I love a blog design that matches the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great Natalie! Definitely fits your blog theme! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your new site design, it looks fantastic! :)

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the new design! So pretty. Love how it incorporates the old blog design, too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and will do my best to respond--usually on your blog instead of on mine. I will, however, always answer direct questions. Due to serious time restraints, this blog is now an award free zone, but I appreciate the thought!